There’s More to Living Than Being Alive
You are extraordinary.
A Life on Your Terms helps you achieve a purposeful, conscious, and happy life based on what you want out of your life.
Every Monday morning-ish you’ll get an email on a topic that reinforces the idea that you are worthy of happiness, you are competent enough to pursue your goals, and you have the right to live your life for yourself and the people that you love, according to whatever it is you believe in; regardless of what anyone else is doing, thinking, feeling, or saying.
You could also call this non-conformity, but it’s specific to you as an individual and goes deeper than external actions. It’s a fundamental paradigm shift in the way you view the world. Once you get there, I mean really get there, it’s permanent and you can’t go back.
In the unlikely event that I had you at ‘extraordinary’ you can sign up now! Otherwise, carry on.
Or you can start by liking the a Life on Your Terms Facebook Page. It’s lonely and it needs your love:
I’ve found that the source of a lot of unhappiness in this world is because people keep denying their worth as individuals.
- You let other people make you feel bad for thinking differently.
- You act on ideas that have indoctrinated into you rather than ideas you truly believe in.
- You are taught to think that wanting things for yourself is somehow bad or ‘selfish.’
- You are told that life isn’t about YOU, it’s about doing things for everyone else but yourself. When the truth is that when you do what you’re passionate about, they help those around you tenfold.
- You are taught to sacrifice your happiness, which is the one thing in the world that belongs to you by right.
- You are made to feel bad and/or guilty for having confidence in yourself (egotistical) or for wanting money (greedy) or for thinking that you are intelligent/attractive/funny (cocky).
I got sick of it. After coming to the realization myself that it was ok to just be me, my life changed dramatically. I couldn’t believe that I ever lived any other way. I was suddenly free of guilt, immune to reproach, and had a crystal clear understanding of what I wanted to achieve in the short time I have here on earth.
What I want to achieve is a mass movement of individuals coming alive and recognizing the immense value that is their life.
I want to help you rediscover that feeling you had when you were a child and everything and anything was possible.
You have the right to live for yourself.
You have the right to hold your happiness above all else. It’s the only thing you come into this world with: a finite time span of consciousness that we call life. And it’s YOURS.
Do. Not. Squander it.
Do not let anyone tell you it’s bad to think for yourself. Happy people are people that have addressed their own needs and are now ready to give to others. Unhappy people ignore their needs and resentfully give to others.
You ready to sign up yet?
The most common regret of terminally ill people is this:
Take their word for it before it’s too late for you. It’s time to come back to life. Live a life on your own terms.
If you don’t want to lose anymore time, sign up at the bottom.
If you don’t sign up, I hope you will at least become a frequent visitor.
Here are some posts for you to start out with if you’re not ready yet:
|Sign up to get The Life Lovers Guide to The Galaxy: The Comprehensive Guide for Living a Life on Your Terms delivered straight to your door!!
Read my whole story, uncensored and unedited, and then start living your own with the help of the 7 Laws.