Awesome! I’m glad that you found your way here.
Let me break it down for you nice and simple.
- You have the right to live for yourself.
- You have unlimited potential as an individual to achieve anything.
- Happiness is the normal state of life. You have a right to be happy.
- Your life is precious. Wasting it is criminal.
Now that we’ve got that out of the way, lets get you started with some reading material.
The best thing you can do is sign up to receive the free Life Lovers Guide to The Galaxy, but I understand if you’re not there yet. I mean, we just met right? I’m not looking for a one night stand. I’m looking for a future with you. A long, bright, happy future.
- You’re The Rule, Not The Exception. Get Over Yourself.
- The Longer You Wait the Harder it Gets
- Excuse Me Sir, Can I Speak to Your Owner?
- Will Suffer For Cash
The 7 Laws
- The First Law of Living a Life on Your Terms: Do Work You Love
- The Unbeatable Guide to a Happy Life
- Self-Esteem or Death? It’s Your Choice
- Bringing You Back From The Grave and Beyond
- Getting Rid of Your Guilty Conscience Once and for All
- Personal Responsibility: Get Some
- Live An Authentic Life
Humor & Rants
- On Lemons & Other Fruits
- 10 Classes That Need To Be In Your University’s Catalog
- 7 Kinds of Manipulative People That Make Me Want to Reject My Humanity
Inspiration & Motivation
- A Battle Cry For The Underdogs
- Name it. Make it. Live it.
- Why it’s OK that your life is all about YOU.
- On Failure, Shame, and Fear
- 30 Entrepreneurs Define What A Life On Your Terms Means to Them & 2 Re-live Their Worst Moment as Bloggers
- 33 Wildly Successful Entrepreneurs Reveal It All
While you’re here, think about geting the Life Lovers Guide to The Galaxy. You don’t know what you’re missing until you actually see it.